PhD Student at the Department of Computer Science
- Ambient Intelligence
- Human Robot Interaction
- Computer Vision
Degrees and Experience
- Ph.D. in Computer Science, University “Politehnica” of Bucharest, ongoing
- Master in Computer Science, University “Politehnica” of Bucharest, 2018
- Engineer in Computer Science, University “Politehnica” of Bucharest, 2006
- 2018 – present – Assistant Researcher, University “Politehnica” of Bucharest
- 2017 – present – Software Developer, Wave Motion Labs S.R.L.
- 2016 – Software Developer, Autonomous Systems S.R.L
- 2014 – 2016 – Junior Software Developer, Autonomous Systems S.R.L.
- 2012 – 2013 – Data validation operator , PBServices S.R.L.
- 2009 – 2010 – IT Technician, ACMA Business S.R.L.
- Ş. A. Ghiţă, M. Ş. Barbu, A. F. Gavril, M. Trăscău, A. Sorici, A. M. Florea. User Detection, Tracking and Recognition in Robot Assistive Care Scenarios, Annual Conference Towards Autonomous Robotic Systems, pp. 271-283. Springer, Cham, 2018.
- A. F. Gavril, M. Trascau, I. Mocanu. Multimodal Interface for Ambient Assisted Living, 21st International Conference on Control Systems and Computer Science, Bucharest, Romania, p. 223-230, IEEE, 2017.
Last updated December 2018