PhD Student at the Department of Computer Science
- Multimodal Interfaces
- Ambient Intelligence
- Semantic-Based Systems
- E-learning and E-content
Degrees and Experience
- Ph.D. in Computer Science, University “Politehnica” of Bucharest, Ongoing
- Master of Engineer in Computer Science, Multimedia, Systems & Networks, Antonine University, 2011
- 2014 – present – Ph.D Student at University “Politehnica” of Bucharest
- 2013 – 2014 – E-learning developer at Education Research Center in Beirut, Lebanon
- 2011 – 2013 – Software and Web Developer as Freelancer
- I. A. Awada, I. Mocanu, A. M. Florea, B. Cramariuc. Multimodal Interface for Elderly People, 21st Int. Conf. on Control Systems and Computer Science, Bucharest, Romania, IEEE, p. 536-541, 2017.
- I. A. Awada, I. Mocanu, S. Jecan, L. Rusu, A. M. Florea, O. Cramariuc, B. Cramariuc. Mobile@Old-an assistive platform for maintaining a healthy lifestyle for elderly people. IEEE Conference on E-Health and Bioengineering (EHB), Sinaia, Romania, IEEE, p. 591-594, 2017. DOI: 10.1109/EHB.2017.7995493
- A. Kunnappilly, A. Sorici, I. A. Awada, I. Mocanu, C. Seceleanu, A. M. Florea. A Novel Integrated Architecture for Ambient Assisted Living Systems, 41st IEEE Computer Society International Conference on Computers, Software & Applications, Turin, Italy, IEEE, p.465-472, 2017. DOI: 10.1109/COMPSAC.2017.28
- I. A. Awada, I. Mocanu, L. Rusu, R. Arba, A.M. Florea, B. Cramariuc. Enhancing the Physical Activity of Older Adults Based on User Profiles. 16th RoEduNet Conference: Networking in Education and Research (RoEduNet), Targu Mures, Romania, IEEE, p. 120-125, 2017.
- I. A. Awada, I. Mocanu, A.M. Florea, A. Codreanu, M. Apostu. An Adaptive Multimodal Interface to Improve Elderly People’s Rehabilitation Exercises. 13th eLearning and Software for education Conference, 27-28 April 2017, Bucharest Romania, Vol. 2, p. 41-47, 2017.
- A. Sorici, I. Awada, A. Kunnappilly, I. Mocanu, O. Cramariuc, L. Malicki, C. Seceleanu, A. M. Florea. CAMI-An Integrated Architecture Solution for Improving Quality of Life of the Elderly. 3rd EAI International Conference on IoT Technologies for HealthCare (Healthy IoT), Västerås, Sweden, Springer, Cham, p.141-144, 2016.
Last updated February 2018